Also learn about the style or “personality” of each Flavor Essence flavor. See Tasting Notes
Flavor Essence MAPLE (Grade-A Style) -Unsweetened Natural Flavoring
MAPLE (Grade-A Style) Unsweetened Natural Flavoring
-Rich earthy aromas, with very warm-clean maple body of flavor. The overall finish of this Maple is lush, yet elegantly soft. (This recipe is completely without any sweeteners --add your own). And it is a kind of exciting product for you to use, without that cloying artificial candy-ish taste or after-taste that is so disappointing in artificial products.
If you've ever visited a sugar shack in New England while Maple sap is being boiled and evaporated, the aromas/perfume of this Maple will remind you of the heady steam that fills the sugar shack on the first evaporation runs. This unique product has a flavor "personality" that deliciously tastes like the Grade-A samplings that visitors get to sip while the first vats of concentrated maple liquid are still warm.
- Natural Flavoring -Unsweetened (Add your own favorite sweetener)
- 1.9 Calories, 0 Sugars, 0 Carbs, 0 Sodium, 0 Total Fat, 0 Protein, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Contains: water, alcohol, concentrated natural flavors only (Unlike extracts, the alcohol here is purposely minimized to a very nominal level of well less than 1/30th of a teaspoon per serving.
- Small batch production 275 to 375 bottles, each batch
- Do not refrigerate, store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
- Shelf life: Improves with age (like all of our other flavors)
- 2 OZ -Portion-controlled flip-top cap - squeeze your own customized amount either directly into drinks or a into measuring spoon for your batches & stir
I was looking for a new way to enjoy vanilla water as my usual brand changed their recipe (at least my tastebuds think they did). I put 14 drops into 24 oz of unflavored seltzer and it was fabulous. I’m now shopping for new flavors. I love the personal note enclosed in the order, such a sweet gesture.
I LOVE the pineapple in my water and have tried so many other flavors, haven’t found one that I haven’t liked yet.
I am obsessed with these flavors! I haven't dabbled with adding them to baking recipes yet, but they are amazing in my seltzer and fun flavored cocktails. Thanks Mick!!
I love this stuff! Just ordered a 5 pack before my first bottle runs out. Please add a hazelnut flavor, and a butter pecan.
Please make hazelnut!!! 💜
Also, my great uncle Derek Owen lives in Hopkinton at Owen Farm. Small world! Lol.