Designing and bottling
unsweetened natural background flavorings
for your own favorite beverages and food projects
The 10 Things You Should Know About Flavor Essence:
- The people that understand us best have gourmet “foodie” tendencies and/or health-conscious interests.
- These small-batch bottlings of unsweetened natural flavors are made as a simply and cleanly as possible.’
- Add your own favorite sweeteners, go without any, or “borrow” from what is already present in your beverage or food
- Stylistically, these flavors are a serious attempt to be as “true-to-form” and lush as possible –in both aroma and taste.
- They are gourmet quality and easily add complex aromas & tasty flavors to your favorite beverages and food projects.
- Not to be confused with syrups –that either have a heavy-handed presence or unwanted extra ingredients.
- And unlike extracts, these are concentrated for you to custom-control for individual beverages and food portions too.
- Unlike extracts and syrups, these add gourmet-level finesse and complexity.
- “Their place” is cleanly in the background.
- The goal is to give you great creative latitude, a new sense of control, and a lot of tasty fun. Healthy can be very tasty.
Some tasty beverage uses for the flavorings:
Stir into hot or iced coffees and teas, protein shakes, smoothies, juices & other blender drinks, sparkling waters as well as exotic martinis and cocktails.
Some tasty food uses for the flavorings:
Stir into dressings, muffin and cake mixes, cookie doughs, bread recipes, pancake batters, frostings, whipped creams and as a bit of flavoring direct fun into honey and maple syrup.
Flavor Essence Ingredients:
The composition of each flavoring is specifically kept as very simple as possible– with only natural flavors, water and alcohol (vegan and gluten free). And uniquely to these products, the alcohol which acts as our natural preservative is kept to a very nominal level –of less than 1/30th of a teaspoon per serving. This is equivalent to about 150 cups of coffee with these flavors to about 1 glass of wine or what is less than the naturally occurring alcohol in fresh squeezed unpasteurized orange juice.
Flavor Essence -No Unwanted Ingredients — And you won’t experience an odd after-taste or “off-note” flavor in the background taste or the “finish”—unless you use too much of a flavoring.
Flavor Essence Nutritional Information
- 0 Sugars, 0 Sodium, 0 Total Fat, 0 Carbs, @2.5 Calories,
- No Added Coloring, No Preservatives, No Allergens
- Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
Flavor Essence Packaging:
- Convenient 2-ounce, squeezable, portion-controllable bottles of flavoring.
- The bottles are pocket-portable and easily stored in kitchens & bars.
- Simply squeeze & stir into food and drinks.