Natural Unsweetened & Unsalted Background Flavorings
What’s the best way to have what you want?
Take Control–> Custom-Flavor It Yourself
with Flavor Essence
30 unsweetened natural flavorings, 10 unsalted natural infused seasonings, 15 naturally more pleasant air fresheners. The people who enjoy Flavor Essence the most (and understand us the best) are folks that have gourmet, “foodie” tendencies, are creative people, and/or want more control over what’s in their diet and lives. Like Willie Wonka, we have been the secret small designer and bottler from Hampton, New Hampshire since 2014.
- Worth a minute–> Flavor Pointers – Tips and Tricks
- Are You Looking Around and Exploring? Take a quick look at Our Flavor Taste Notes
- It’s worth a quick read of What our customers are saying and how they use the flavors
A Couple Of Key Things About Flavor Essence:
Who Are Our Customers:
The people who enjoy Flavor Essence the most (and understand us the best) are folks that have gourmet, “foodie” tendencies, are creative people, and/or want more control over what’s in their diet, and and ultimately want control over the taste of their foods and beverages.
Whether you are a novice, want to expend almost no effort, or if you are geared toward from-scratch recipes as a chef/baker/home-cook, these are simple clean tools for customizing and tweaking things to really match your own sense of good taste.
What is Flavor Essence:
Flavor Essence, Inc. (Hampton, New Hampshire) is known as a designer and bottler of gourmet-level natural flavorings that add clean tasting background flavor to your favorite food & beverages –without any odd after-taste; without any kind of preservatives, colorings, sugars, sodium, fats or carbs.
Make your own versions of water, bubbly waters, coffee, teas, and bar drinks! Or, with just a few drops of these, you can easily modify and improve upon the big name brand beverages and foods that everyone buys in the stores. And in baking, go to the next level, way beyond the mere use of vanilla and almond extracts. Gain maximize control and daily variety with these gourmet-level flavorings. You can create and add finesse to the flavor of your recipes, drinks and food,
Plus 2 more clean things we’re up to:
- SECRET SAVORIES: We are now introducing 10 basic but highly useful food flavor seasonings (Secret Savories). Although natural and vegan, these will easily add an incredible “finish” or adjustment to many dishes. They are key building blocks for all cooks and anyone wishing there was a way to tweek the final flavor of any dish.
- ATLANTIS mist room sprays is a new offering; we are introducing several natural air sprays /surface sprays. We’ve always heard that our flavorings smell so good and are so realistic. In fact, as we have designed each of out flavors, one of the most important factors of whether we have accomplished a good flavor is whether it smells right and smells great. So –as a new brand, we’re now bottling a few aromas into ATLANTIS air and surface sprays. They’re small, portable, powerful, clean and kinda yummy.
Our three little collections of products (A), (B), (C) :
Each of 3 groups of small-batch bottlings use natural flavor concentrates and designed as a simply and cleanly as possible. [They never contain additives, enhancers, preservatives, of any kind. All three groups of products are non-GMO, gluten free, and always clock in with zero sugars, sodium, carbohydrates, or proteins].
(A) Flavor Essence (Unsweetened Natural Background Flavorings
- 30 Natural Background Flavorings -concentrates of fruits, berries, chocolates, cremes & nuts
- Use these to customize and add gourmet-level flavoring for sparkling water, flavoring for coffee, and add finesse to any beverage, to yogurts, oats, and any baking project.
- Ingredients: [water, alcohol, concentrated natural flavor. Unsweetened, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan].
- Quicky List: Honeycrisp Apple, Banana Foster, Black Cherry, Blueberry, Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tangerine, Mango, Dragonfruit, Pineapple, Coconut, Ginger, Key Lime, Meyer Lemon, Mint, Maple, Cinnamon, Graham Cracker, Pistachio, Toasted Almonds, Butterscotch, Custard Crème, Caramel Crème Brulee, French Vanilla Crème, Café Latte, Milk Chocolate, Rich Dark Chocolate
(B) Secret Savories(concentrated natural infusions) — last-step natural seasonings. Use these “finish” and improve the flavor of any food
- 10 Critical Gourmet-Quality Savory Seasonings: Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Sauteed Garlic, Fresh Tomato, Roasted Vegetables, Baked Chicken, Roasted Beef, Smoked Bacon, Butter Flavor, Grill Flavor
- Use these as seasonings at the end of cooking. 2-5 drops will add true background flavor to dips, hummus, spreadable cheeses, ketchups, mustards, salad dressing, melted butters, steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, sauces, soups, stews, chilis, pan drippings.
- AND these will add your own custom-gourmet touch to even store-bought jars and cans of pre-processed foods.
- Sold in 5-Packs: Create your own selection in Custom 5-Packs. These are 1-ounce drop-dispensing bottles and each will provide @ 500 drops (normal amount is 2 to 5 drops per single portion of food or 10-12 drops per pot or pan of food.
- Refined soybean oil, infused concentrated natural flavor. Unsweetened, unsalted, non-GMO, gluten-free.
- Each is vegan (except the Smoked Bacon)
(C) ATLANTIS mist -natural air & surface spray
- What’s different about this product? Instead of blending in with nasty smells, ATLANTIS air and surface spray will replace bogus smells, gaseous and stale smells and artificial “cover-ups”, with nice natural smelling aromas. Spray toward the ceiling and let the fine mist knock the unwanted odors down to the floor.
- Use these in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Cars, Toilets, Sinks, Counters, Stale Rooms, Lockers, Linen, Clothes, Sports Bags, Shoes, Socks, Smoker stink and any other nasties. But, these are not designed as perfumes.
- Sold in 5-Packs in any combination that you create French Vanilla, Coconut, Roasted Coffee, Cinnamon-Clove, Peppermint, and seasonal Pumpkin Spice.
[Ingredients: Water, natural aroma & flavor concentrates]
- The first bottlings are just simple clean aromas that everyone loves, but cannot find in a more natural format or duplicate with ease.
Take a moment to study…Help/Pointers & Usage Guidelines. By reading the pointers and usage guidelines, you will understand how the flavors are best used. And with this bit of reading, you can get some very good insights into what you can do and what to expect from the flavors. From there, it truly is up to your own sense of taste and your own creativity. We will be adding a lot more guidance soon about the new Savory-Infusion food concentrates, and the ATLANTIS sprays
Contact Us Directly with any questions, or if you want specific pointers.