Secret Savories by Flavor Essence -CUSTOM 5 PACK Infused Natural Flavor Concentrates 5x 1-0z
SECRET SAVORIES by Flavor Essence
Take control and flavor it your own way...
Treat these as highly concentrated gourmet-quality liquid seasonings
Add these to anything --as long as you can stir it in and dilute the the flavoring. (not a topical seasoning)
Use these as a final seasoning, in order to finish, spike, enhance and improve the taste of any home-made recipe or maybe even to any purchased foods that "need something".
Create Your Own Custom 5 Bottle Pack
10 Savories Available
Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Sauteed Garlic, Fresh Tomato, Roasted Vegetables
Unsalted Butter, Smoked Bacon, Baked Chicken, Roasted Beef, Grill Flavor
Easy flip-top cap that serves out
a drop per shake of the bottle.
The normal amount used is 2-5 drops for single portion amounts of food; and in the realm of 10 to 12 drops for flavoring "pots" of soups/gravies. These can also be blended together for more complex flavor results.
Refined Soybean Oil
Concentrated Natural Flavors
**We chose refined soybean oil because when refined, (1) It contains no proteins and basically eliminates commonly known allergens to soy; (2) the refined oil is colorless, flavorless and a perfect medium to cleanly infuse natural flavors; and (3) the refined oil is much more stable than other oils and will age well.
0 Sugars (& 0 added sugars)
0.21 grams Total Fats
Non-GMO and does not contain any GMO ingredients.
* Only the Smoked Bacon in Group 2 is not vegan *
Some Easy Tasty Savory Uses
...Stir a few drops...
- KETCHUP, MUSTARDS, RELISHES
- MAYONNAIS, SOUR CREAM
- DIPS, HUMMUS, SPREADABLE CHEESES
- SALAD DRESSINGS, BARBEQUE SAUCES
- STEAMED VEGETABLES OR FISH BROTHS
- MASHED POTATOES/ SQUASHES
- MELTED BUTTER AND BUTTER SAUCES
- SPAGHETTI SAUCES, STEWS, CHILIS
- BARBEQUE SAUCES
- GRAVIES & PAN DRIPPINGS
- And you can even custom-flavor
and improve upon the flavor
of big brand foods &
processed foods that come in
store-bought bottles, jars and cans.
Three Key Savory Tips:
- TIP 1: A simple (fun) approach to seasoning...Before you start flavoring, its a good idea to taste-test your original food and "get to know it" first. And even better, set some aside so that you can be able to compare its taste against what you have after you start custom flavoring. Shake 2 to 5 drops into the food that you are flavoring and stir well. Then re-taste what you have created, and add to taste. Re-taste your original to compare with your seasoned version.
- TIP 2: It might sound odd but for maximum effect, use these as seasonings last. In that sense you can turn to these an afterthought whenever your store-bought food or your homemade recipe is "missing something", or you whenever you want to add a gourmet-level background flavor dimension. For best results --> add these flavorings in after you shut off the burner or the oven.
- TIP 3: These are quite powerful, but they are also delicate. So for example, do not saute onions with them --instead add the flavor to your sauteed onions. Another example, don't simmer a spaghetti sauce with these, add these last as the finishing touch after you shut off the stove.
- TIP 4: Several of these savories are so powerful that only a single drop is recommended in a typical use-- The Smoked Bacon, Unsalted Butter and the Grill are so potent (or their flavor personalities are so "forward") that you can flavor a pot of steamed vegetables by stirring the veggies with a 1/2 inch of the undrained water/juices at the bottom of the pot and 1 only a drop of either of these 3 savories).
Basic Savory Directions:
- Begin by shaking 2-5 drops into your mixture
- Stir well --to evenly distribute the flavor.
- Taste-test what you have created.
- Then adjust the taste if you want to, by adding a bit more or by blending in a 2nd or 3rd flavor
Someday we’d like to show what our repeat customers think and how you use the flavors. Please use this new little tool. –Thanks, Mick