Carmel Créme Brulée Machiato (Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Recipe)
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 1 Serving (Vente or Large)
Equipment you will need:
- - Coffee maker
- - Electric Milk Frother & Steamer Can find many choices on Amazon.com
Ingredients you will need:
- - Whole Milk Experiment with 2%, but milk frother & steamer may not froth properly with it
- - Ground Coffee Beans strength of your choice
- - Ground Cinnamon
- - Carmel Creme Brulee flavoring
- - French Vanilla Creme flavoring Substitute with clear or dark Vanilla extract
- - EZ-Sweetz Liquid De-Bittered Stevia Sweetener Substitute Cane Sugar if not Diabetic
- - Start to brew your favorite coffee as usual
- - Add milk to the milk frother/steamer (as directed on device instructions). This should be enough for 1 serving
- - Add Ground Cinnamon (1 - 3 shakes)
- - Add 4 to 5 drops of Carmel Creme Brulee flavoring to milk
- - Add 4 to 5 drops of French Vanilla Creme flavoring to milk (1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla if using it as a substitute)
- - Add EZ-Sweetz Liquid De-Bittered Stevia Sweetener to taste to milk. You can substitute cane sugar, if you prefer. This needs to be less sweet than what you put in your coffee normally. Just enough to sweeten the milk mixture.
- - Run automatic Milk Frother with milk and other ingredients
- - Pour your coffee into a tall tumbler (normal coffee cup serving). Make sure there is enough room for the milk mixutre.
- - Mix in EZ-Sweetz Liquid De-Bittered Stevia Sweetener to taste to coffee. You can substitute cane sugar, if you prefer. The amount of sweetener would be whatever you usually add to your coffee.
- - Once milk has completed mixing/frothing/heating or steaming, add milk mixture to coffee. Then enjoy your Carmel Créme Brulée Machiato.
This is a substitute for the Carmel Macchiato that you might get at Starbucks, but with the diabetic in mind. This works just as well with sugar, however you will need to sweeten to taste.