Chocolate Raspberry Granola
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/3 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 to 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 "squeeze" raspberry essence
- 3 1/2 c. old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cocoa powder, sugar, and oats in bowl.
- Melt coconut oil over medium high heat in saucepan and add honey. Stir to combine.
- Turn off heat and let sit for 2 minutes, then add raspberry flavor and stir.
- Pour over granola mixture and combine well.
- Spread on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes. Granola is done baking when granola at edges of pan appears dry but remainder still has a little glossy sheen visible.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in airtight bag or container.
Added delicious raspberry flavor to decadent chocolate granola