Coconut Cool Whip Cookies
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- 1 8 oz Tub of Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Coconut Flavor Essence Flavoring
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Confectionery sugar - Set aside small bowl of confectionery sugar for rolling cookie in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- I found chilling the cookie dough for 10 minutes in the freezer made it easier to roll into the confectionery sugar. Drop 1 teaspoon of confectionery sugar covered cookie dough onto parchment covered cookie sheet and bake 9 - 12 minutes (rotating cookie sheets as needed according to your oven)
- This recipe has a million different flavors - depending on cake mix flavor and flavorings you have. (I made Banana Foster Flavored ones also).
Easiest cookie recipe EVER!