Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp.Flavor Essence Fr. Vanilla Creme
- 1 tsp. Flavor Essence Coconut
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 cups rice crispies
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped finely optional
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat. Add the flavors vanilla and coconut. Add the four dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the oats, cereal, and coconut. Add nuts if desired.
- Drop rounded tablespoonful on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes until light brown. Allow to cool on wire rack before removing from cookie sheet. Yields 7 dozen .
You will not resist only one cookie after tasting the blend of coconut, oatmeal, rice cereal along with Flavoressence vanilla and coconut .
Crispy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
You will not resist eating only cookie one after tasting the blend of coconut, oatmeal, and crispy rice cereal along with added Flavorence coconut and vanilla.