Snowball Choc. Chip Cookies
The Flavor Essence Dark Chocolate and Custard Creme blend together nicely throughout these little "snowballs"
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 to 5 dozen cookies
- 3 sticks of softened butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. Flavor Essence Rich Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Flavor Essence Custard Creme You can use this in place of Vanlla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cups confectioners sugar For dusting the finished cookies
- Add the butter, sugar and the two Flavor Essence flavors to a mixing bowl and beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Add the flour and salt gradually and mix thoroughly.
- Add the Mini Chocolate Chips and walnuts and stir by hand.
- Roll the mixture into little balls (1-1/4" to 1-1/2") and place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees until lightly brown (10 to 12 minutes).
- Let them cool completely.
- Cover with the sifted powdered sugar.
The addition of two of the Flavor Essence products enhances the final results of this cookie recipe.