Snowball Choc. Chip Cookies
The Flavor Essence Dark Chocolate and Custard Creme blend together nicely throughout these little "snowballs"
Servings 4 to 5 dozen cookies
- 3 sticks of softened butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. Flavor Essence Rich Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Flavor Essence Custard Creme You can use this in place of Vanlla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cups confectioners sugar For dusting the finished cookies
- Add the butter, sugar and the two Flavor Essence flavors to a mixing bowl and beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Add the flour and salt gradually and mix thoroughly.
- Add the Mini Chocolate Chips and walnuts and stir by hand.
- Roll the mixture into little balls (1-1/4" to 1-1/2") and place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees until lightly brown (10 to 12 minutes).
- Let them cool completely.
- Cover with the sifted powdered sugar.
The addition of two of the Flavor Essence products enhances the final results of this cookie recipe.