The Best Oat Breakfast Cereal
Cook Time 8 minutes
Servings 1 -2 persons
- 1 cup Milk water
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cereal
- Dash of Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Flavor Essence Maple
- 1/2 tsp. Flavor Essence Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Warm milk (water) and stir in cereal and salt on medium heat stirring occasionally).
- Cook about 5 minutes and just before thickened, shut down the heat and add in and stir in well the Maple and Cinnamon flavors and Honey.
- *Use less milk (water) for thicker oatmeal or use more milk (water) for thinner oatmeal.
- *Adjust the Maple/ Cinnamon flavors to meet your palate.
I like to begin my busy day with a soothing and healthy bowl of oat cereal. You'll love the New England taste of Flavor Essence Maple..